What is medical case management?
Our Medical Case Management is a collaborative process in which persons living with HIV/AIDS work with one of our experienced case managers to determine the medical care and other services they need.
We aim to help clients live as independently as possible, maintain and improve their health and quality of life, and gain access to resources and services to meet their needs. These include:
· Primary medical care;
· Referrals to appropriate services;
· Counseling to reduce behaviors that put themselves or others at risk for AIDS and secondary infections.
The process on behalf of each client includes:
· Assessing each person’s needs;
· Developing an individualized plan;
· Monitoring and revising the plan as necessary.
Services are completely voluntary and free for Washington residents living with HIV/AIDS.
If you are HIV positive or living with AIDS and would like to receive the free support and services of our Medical Case Management program, call 360-728-2235 for enrollment